2011年3月11日 星期五

Happy Birthday to Ning

Today is Ning' birthday
Happy birthday to you , Ning !!

School is out !!!
Yeah~ It's a week holidays ...
But ...
I must spend my holidays for my exam preparation
For better results !!!!!

Today Geo and English are good !!
But I missed at least 3 marks
So sad ...
Teng said this exam paper is easy ...
[Ya~ I think so ...]
haha ...

Ning , Suat Pei , Wings , Ann Chi , Lun , Wey , her brother and also me
watched 'I AM NUMBER FOUR' after having our lunch at BBQ Plaza

























'I AM NUMBER FOUR' is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore
And DreamWorks Pictures bought the rights to the film in June 2009.


















Main Character:
John Smith/ Number Four (Alex Pettyfer)
He is so cool in this movie !!


















The woman behind John Smith is Number Six
She is super cool
I think she is cooler than the main character
haha XD

This is a nice movie ~
Watch It ...

2 則留言:

  1. :'(
    i wanted to be there ahhh~~

    so you guys really had a good time eh ~~~

    btw, add oil in ur exam !

    回覆刪除
  2. haha ~ thanks
    We always hope you can also have your good time in Australia =]
    Good Luck and god bless you

    回覆刪除