2011年3月4日 星期五

Tells a friend , Teng

























Oon Teng ...
It's amazing when strangers become friends,
but it's sad when friends become strangers.
I never want to lose you as my friend.
I met you as a stranger,
but now I have you as a friend.
Thanks for your help today =] Appreciate
And I hope we meet in our next walk of life
where friendship never ends.
I may not be the most important person in your life...
I just hope that when you hear my name,
you smile and say, 'That's my friend!'

If one day you feel like crying…
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.

Friendship Forever
Good Luck to you
and happy always ,Teng=]

6 則留言:

  1. Lun !
    The exit is on your right hand side~

    回覆刪除
  2. =.= wad lar...i dwan go...lalala~~

    回覆刪除
  3. 哈哈哈...
    很感动叻~^^
    谢谢你哦,胜...
    嗯...愿我们兄弟情永恒~
    以后不管发生什么事...
    我都会在旁支持你,鼓励你的^^
    哈哈^^爱你哦...

    回覆刪除
  4. 这就是兄弟!!!
    哈哈...
    愿我们兄弟情永在...
    我也爱你!!

    回覆刪除
  5. ya,兄弟^^
    加油噢~
    不管未来怎样~
    我们都要一起面对,一起分担哦^^
    哈哈^^

    回覆刪除